[NFBMV] National Federation of the blind-Miami Valley chapter

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Fri Jan 5 04:07:30 UTC 2018

National Federation of the blind-Miami Valley chapter
Agenda
Meeting, Saturday, January 13, 2018 happy new year
Christ a Piscopo church, 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH, 45402
1 PM until 3 PM contact number 937-657-5134, Dr. Peters
Welcome/prayer
November minutes as read per-Email. By Robbie Spangler secretary
Treasures report by Tim Jenning, please readNovember as treasurer report and Tim will give us an update as of December 2017. If you have not paid your dues of eight dollars per year please do so now if you would like to make a donation throughout the year please do not hesitate to donate a dollar $five. 00, 10. 00 every month.
2:00 PM we have a special gas-Mary-Ann Denning-Will give a presentation onBraille literacy. Robbie Spangler will Skype her in to our meeting.
If possible before we meet Saturday, January 13 please meet with your individual committees and determine your goals for the entire year have an idea when you will meet via telephone or at the meeting. Please start early. Each committee can share dear anticipated goals and how they will obtain them. Also, let’s discuss the possibility of having a conference call during the meetings for those who are unable to attend. Our officers should always be present at meetings if at all possible members as well
Last but not least. Shrley mcdowell has been diligent all year 2017 greeting individual members and visitors to our meetings making telephone calls if there is anyone that would like to assist her for 2018 please let her know. Everyone should make every effort to be on the Miami Valley link so that you can get as much information as possible about our chapter
Please review your Miami Valley chapter roster for members names and telephone numbers, if you think of someone give them a call and just say hello I was thinking of you you may not have an opportunity to do so again.
Peace Dr. Peters see you Saturday, January 13, 2018
Bring your own refreshments

Sent from my iPhone