[NFBMV] 2018 national Federation of the blind Miami Valley chapter clean slate…

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:39:55 UTC 2018

If you wish to do so is fine with me. Please read Tammys email from Goodwill and understand I will meet with the committee from the Miami Valley chapter until the original committee decides to invite everyone else possibly near the end of the year therefore we won’t have 15 or 20 people meeting at a time it’ll only be fivefold uss.