[NFBMV] Fwd: Working together

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Fri Jan 26 15:38:30 UTC 2018

For members who do not read Ohio talk. Message from the president of the Ohio affiliate, President Richard payne
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Richard Payne" <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Date: January 26, 2018 at 5:11:37 AM EST
To: <sheri.albers87 at gmail.com>, <smturner.234 at gmail.com>, <n8tnv at att.net>, <Rachelrkuntz at gmail.com>, <smartin494 at roadrunner.com>, <Babyruth2 at windstream.net>, <drcarolyn-peters at att.net>, <annettelutz at att.net>, <filerime at gmail.com>, <greymaster95 at gmail.com>
Subject: Working together

Greetings colleagues, I am writing you this email to request that your
chapter consider donating to the Washington and Columbus seminars. I know
that chapters have local projects, and this is very important. The lorane
chapter has donated $200.00 for the Washington seminar your chapter may not
be able to do that and may be able to do more. I know if the leaders promote
this it will happen. Please consider this and get back with me. The work
that is done on the national and state level helps us all.
I am also asking that chapters send at least two people to the Columbus
seminar. This event will be April 10 and it is very important to get people
to attend.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com