[NFBMV] Miami Valley chapter updates

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Fri Jan 26 15:47:58 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone hello members, if anyone is interested in learning braille, the alphabet and numbers, Gloria Robinson has volunteered to teach 1/2 hour after each meeting starting February from 230 to 3 PM for those that are’s seriously interested and did not complete an application as a student for the NFB brio program. Please contact Gloria so she’ll know how many people are interested or call me. She would like to set up a conference call prior to our meeting Saturday, February 10, 2018
Thank you sincerely, Dr. Peters 937-657-5134