[NFBMV] Prayers

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:37:45 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone hello members, continuous prayers for Mr. Howard Heck. Our prayers have been answered thus far. He is able to replace the furnace in his building and he and his tenets will have a permanent heating source within the next 10 days if not sooner. Let us continue to pray mr. Heck is a valued and honorable land owner property owner businessman in the Dayton. He is well respected by his tenets in all those who know him. Be blessed Dr. Peters