[NFBMV] February 10, 2018 meeting at Kettering Moraine Library 2 PM to 4 PM

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Wed Jan 31 18:25:43 UTC 2018

For those that are wondering, why the change of meeting time and place. Christ Episcopal church is not available Saturday, February 10, 2018 we were fortunate enough to find Kettering Moraine Library available from 2 to 4. Since this was a last-minute change of venue we excepted Kettering Moraine Library. See you at the meeting
Dr. Peters
Don’t forget to share this information with those that do not use Miami valley list serve
Sent from my iPhone