[NFBMV] Protest-transportation-Dayton mall case

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:43:47 UTC 2018

They did mention something about the issue on WHIO radio yesterday morning,
which would not have been beneficial to you I guess, but it was kind of
annoying that they didn't mention NFBMV.  They just said, "a group." And
only "people with disabilities" not "blind people."
Perhaps it costs more money to actually get your group's name mentioned?
LOL