[NFBMV] Reminder-national Federation of the blind convention July 2018

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Wed May 23 16:58:21 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone greetings members of the Miami Valley chapter. We have four members Who have submitted information and documentation for state NFB Ohio scholarships. If you’re desiring a scholarship you need to apply ASAP money is running out. Miami Valley chapter, I have only four people who have stated they wanted scholarships from the chapter to attend the national convention if you’re not one of those people you need to let me know as soon as possible. June 9 at our chapter meeting the four people above are the ones who we will prepare checks for to attend the national convention no one else has asked for scholarships from our chapter. We will decide at the chapter meeting how much moneys are available from the fund raising dinner minus expenses. As usual, some monies will go for the national scholarship Sam for the , Sam for the state scholarships and Sam for the chapter. Please be prepared to vote, agenda will be following soon. Dr. peters any questions please call