[NFBMV] Convention Bus

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:41:58 UTC 2018

Hello, I am writing to inquire about the details of the bus.  I
understand that it will leave the McDonalds on Dorothy across from the
Walmart at 5:15 AM.  Where exactly will it be?  Is it going to pull up
to the door?  Where are folks going to congregate upon arriving at
McDonalds so I know where to find you?  I don't think that McDonalds
opens until 5.  Also, are you all Ubering or what are your arrangements
for getting there?  I'm a little nervous that an Uber may not be
available, so considering scheduling a cab or some other equivalent.

Robby