[NFBMV] Convention Bus

Amy Bonano belovedtalica77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:38:30 UTC 2018

Hey Robby I just scheduled my Uber ride for Friday morning. I cannot seem to schedule one with Lyft. So it’s a few cents more but it says it’s a guaranteed I’m not too far away. So I suggest you do that. And I just apply and I’ll be in at the McDonald’s I don’t know what else as much as you do

Sent from my iPhone