[NFBMV] Minutes for February 9 Meeting and Other Documents

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 00:12:25 UTC 2019

Hello, please find the minutes for our meeting on Saturday as well as the
chapter constitution attached.  Also, below I have pasted the NFB pledge
and elevator speech.

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

Source: https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm98/bm980115.htm

Elevator Speech

blindness is not what holds you back.