[NFBMV] Minutes for February 9 Meeting and Other Documents

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 11 01:25:22 UTC 2019

Thank you Robbie.

From: NFBMV [mailto:nfbmv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Spangler via NFBMV
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 7:12 PM
To: NFB of Ohio, Greater Miami Valley Chapter List <nfbmv at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Robert Spangler <spangler.robert at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMV] Minutes for February 9 Meeting and Other Documents

Hello, please find the minutes for our meeting on Saturday as well as the chapter constitution attached.  Also, below I have pasted the NFB pledge and elevator speech.

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

Source:  <https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm98/bm980115.htm> https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm98/bm980115.htm

Elevator Speech

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Federation_of_the_Blind

--