[NFBMV] NFB Miami Valley chapter picnic

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 23:38:22 UTC 2019

   I have spoken with Dr. Peters and she suggested rather than having
everyone bring a dish to share at the picnic that I purchase a 50 piece
bucket of
chicken, a large container of potatoes  salad and large container of cole
slaw and some bags of chips from Kroger to bring to the picnic.  So the
only thing that everyone would need to bring to the picnic is to bring their
own beverage.  If people
want they could bring a desert item to share such as fruit, cookies or
brownies.  This will make things much easier for everyone.  Dr Peters said
she thought there may be some plates, napkins and utensils left from the
spaghetti dinner which we can use.  I also have some extra stuff like that
which I will bring.
   The park is Hills & Dales park, 2655 S Patterson Blvd and the shelter is
Twin Oaks shelter which is the first shelter next to the parking area.  The
date is August 10th from 11 AM to 3 PM.
Tim