[NFBMV] Fw: Picnic August 10, 2019

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 23:41:17 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Peters
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 4:49 PM
To: Tim Janning
Subject: Re: Picnic August 10, 2019

Thank you Tim. I am trying to make it easier on the chapter it appears that
we bring stuff all the time and I know some members are concerned about not
having enough money, And I do not want that to be a deterrent for them
coming. I will be leaving the picnic going to Cincinnati, otherwise I would
offer to bring more but I will make sure that we have a variety of cookies
for dessert and you’re right if they want to bring something that’s fine but
this way if everybody’s responsible for their drinks it would be a lifesaver
and I will ask Joel to bring a cooler with extras

What if Richard or Amy provide music with their boombox? Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone