[NFBMV] Minutes for March 9 Meeting

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:45:04 UTC 2019

Please find the minutes for the March 9 meeting attached.  I have found out
by reading suggestions provided by the federation for authoring minutes
that it's only necessary to keep attendance of board members.  While I
think it's important that we go around the room to introduce ourselves and
so that we all know who is present, I will no longer be keeping track of
that in the minutes.

Robby

--
Robert Spangler