[NFBMV] Meet the blind month October 2019

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:18:46 UTC 2019

Greetings Miami Valley Chapter members, please mark your calendar‘s for our October meeting Saturday, October 12 from 1 to 3 PM guest speaker will talk about opiate abuse in Ohio among individuals who are blind and visually impaired.

Also, my blindness and me support group meets at Goodwill Easter Seals every second Tuesday of the month from 1 PM to 3 PM. This Tuesday, October 8, 2019 from 1 to 3 PM Dr. Carolyn Peters will present meet the blind month promoting independence, OOG that works, Nfb, and other services and organizations committed to citizens of the Miami Valley area who are experiencing vision loss. All are welcome to attend
Please be sure to, Support Janine Pickens with meet the blind month at our chapter meeting thank you Carolyn Peters