[NFBMV] October Meeting

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:32:58 UTC 2019

Hello everyone, I will not be available for the October meeting.  If
someone could record the meeting on their phone then email it to me that
would be great!  You can record using the Voice Memos app on iPhone, or
Amazing MP3 Recorder on Android.  With both of these applications, you can
then use the share function to email it to me.

Let me know who wants to do this and I'll work with you.

If someone wants to type up the notes and email them to me I'm fine with
that, too, but a recording would be best.

Robby

--
Robert Spangler
Secretary, Miami Valley Chapter of the