[NFBMV] Fwd: Peggy Wippel Retirement Gathering

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:40:10 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Date: October 21, 2019 at 6:39:07 PM EDT
To: Beverly Watkins <B.Watkins at gesmv.org>
Subject: Re:  Peggy Wippel Retirement Gathering

So sorry several of us will miss this opportunity to give our well wishes to Peggy. The Ohio state NFB convention will take place starting Friday 8 AM in Columbus Ohio. I will share this information with others
Thank you and best wishes to Peggy

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 21, 2019, at 9:29 AM, Beverly Watkins <B.Watkins at gesmv.org> wrote:

“I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” – Alexander the Great

Please Join Us in Thanking
Peggy Wippel
For 23 Years of “Fantastic” Teaching for the Blind and Visually impaired

We will have cake and punch together in the Wright Patt Credit Union Room at the Main Street Campus, please RSVP Tambie Trask 528-6340

Please share with friends, co-workers and others I may have missed.

<mime-attachment.ics>