[NFBMV] News

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:19:30 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Greetings everyone, a few weeks ago Mr. Howard Heck Lost his mother. He states he is comfortable that she is no longer in pain, she lived a wonderful and happy life. Appreciate our concerns and well wishes. Please do not make phone calls at this time. He does not Need anything, he is happy that we are allowing Christ Episcopal To be a ministry to our group.

Also, Mr. cotton

, Has returned to work after a brief illness. We had agreed several meetings ago that we would provide him a token of appreciation at each meeting at least $20 for opening the doors and preparing the rooms for our meeting and cleanup of the room and restrooms after we leave. Are usually give him $20. I was not in attendance at this last meeting and he did not receive the token of appreciation to my knowledge. Please keep In mind for the November meeting that we need to make a collection to give to him in cash.

Thank you, sincerely, Dr. Carolyn Peters, president

Any questions please contact me or any boardmember, do not call the church we’re meeting information. 937-657-5134