[NFBMV] Secretary for the Miami Valley Chapter beginning April 14, 2020

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:45:54 UTC 2020

I think it is great that Richard has agreed to take over this role with
little notice.  However I think it is important that we encourage other
members to consider becoming a member of the chapter board of directors.  We
have several new members who would be well suited to become board members
rather than the same people serving on the board year after year.  People's
lives change and interest change and our lives move on.  There may be
members of the current board including myself who are considering not
running for a board seat in the next election, so it is important that we
have other members who could step in to fill a board seat at a moments
notice.
Tim Janning