[NFBMV] Urgent please read there will not be a face to face Miami Valley Chapter meeting, instead we will meet by conference call please share this information

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:52:10 UTC 2020

Greetings Miami Valley Chapter members, in Lou of a face-to-face chapter meeting we will meet on the conference call from 1 PM until 3 PM Saturday, March 14, 2020. Conference call number: 712-775-7031, passcode number: 240-281-423
We have a few members with Coles, Sinus drainage, etc. we want to practice safety regarding the Carella virus, influenza, flu, pneumonia whatever viruses are out there.
Please share this information with someone who does not use email, please call Terry More, Shrley mcdowell and Aloha Rogers. Thank you, sincerely, Carolyn Peters, 937-657-5134

Sent from my iPhone