[Nfbn-announce] sad news

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 11:47:59 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone

Yesterday, I learned, from Judy Beutler, Ny Bond's daughter, that Nye passed
away on Monday.  Below is what I found in the Journal Star.

Rev. Nye O. Bond, 95, of Lincoln, died Monday, March 12, 2012. U.S. Army
veteran.

Services pending with Roper and Sons Funeral Services.

Read more:
<http://journalstar.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/bond-rev-nye-o/a
rticle_6c69deb4-ce0f-56b4-9930-d41392f1ced4.html#ixzz1pJ1dUVc3>
http://journalstar.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/bond-rev-nye-o/ar
ticle_6c69deb4-ce0f-56b4-9930-d41392f1ced4.html#ixzz1pJ1dUVc3

If I get more information, I will pass it along.

Please keep Nye and his family in your prayers. Nye was a member of the
Federation family here in Nebraska for many years and one of the kindest,
most honest and sincere souls I have ever met. He will be missed.

Amy Buresh, NFBN President