[Nfbn-announce] Sahar's Beaded Creation Fund-raiser!

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 01:07:36 UTC 2013

>From now, until the end of October, Sahar’s Beaded Creations will
donate 20% of sales to the NFB of Nebraska.  Go to
www.saharscreations.com, and at checkout, enter the code NFB.  You get
10% off, and the NFB gets 20% of the sale.  Please help me to support
the National Federation of the Blind, an organization that changes
lives.  With the belief that blindness is a characteristic, and not a
handicap, and with the desire to make it possible for all blind people
to gain security, equality, and opportunity, the NFB is changing what
it means to be blind.

Warm regards,

Sahar Husseini

For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have
to stop you.

If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.

Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

Michael Jordan