[Nfbn-announce] NFB to be featured on Radio Talking Book Service

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Thu Oct 30 01:59:28 UTC 2014

Radio Talking Book Service will be airing several interviews that were
conducted by Ann Pelikan Lynch at the NFB of Nebraska State Convention held
Oct 9-12 in Omaha, NE.

Schedule:
Thursday Oct 30, 2014 from 12 to 1 pm
Thursday Oct 30, 2014 from 8 to 9 pm
Saturday Nov 1, 2014 from 2 to 3 pm
Tuesday Nov 4, 2014 from 12 to 1 pm
Tuesday Nov 4, 2014 from 8 to 9 pm

RTB can be accessed using a customized radio or on the internet at
http://rtbs.org and clicking on the "Listen Live" link.

--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind