[Nfbn-announce] NFBN 2014 Convention Stream

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Thu Oct 9 05:57:32 UTC 2014

Parts of this years National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska State
Convention will be streamed live via the internet.

The portions of the convention that you will be able to listen to are

Friday October 10, 2014
7:00 PM   NFBN Board Meeting

Saturday October 11, 2014
8:30 AM  General Session
2:00 PM  General Session
7:00 PM  Banquet

Sunday October 12, 2014
9:30 AM  Business Meeting

To catch the stream go to the following link at the designated times above.
http://www.ne.nfb.org/stream

If you have any trouble please feel free to send a email to
webmaster at ne.nfb.org. I won't guarantee that we will be able to get back to
you, However with this being our first attempt at streaming our convention
we will want to hear any problems you have so that we can try to address
them in the future.

Mike

--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Twitter: @nfbn