[Nfbn-announce] Looking Good Without Looking

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:39:00 UTC 2015

Want to look your very best while you are out there living the life you want?  Of course you do?  What?  Don't know how?  Then join us for Looking Good Without Looking a seminar to be held Friday morning, October 30th at 9:00 AM during state convention in Norfolk.

Learn how to take care of yourself and look your best.

Did you know that your skin is your body’s largest organ? It’s like our suit of armor every day; protecting us from the elements. Unprotected exposure to these elements, such as the sun can lead to advanced signs of aging, like elasticity loss and premature wrinkles as well as health problems, like sun damage.  Hi! I’m Stephanie Wagle and I am your blind Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Participate in my fun and educational Mary Kay Skincare class where you will learn blind alternatives for keeping your skin looking healthy and beautiful! Men, you're invited to. In other words, if you’re above 14 and have skin—you’re in!