[Nfbn-announce] Live Audio Stream of the 2018 NFB of Nebraska State Convention

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Wed Oct 3 02:55:19 UTC 2018

If you are unable to join us in Columbus at the NFB of Nebraska 2018 State
Convention you can still join us by listening to the live audio stream.

Live Stream:
http://ne.nfb.org/stream

Convention Web Page (with Agenda)
http://ne.nfb.org/2018

--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind