[Nfbn-announce] November Conference Call for Nebraska Blind Parents

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Thu Oct 18 04:43:37 UTC 2018

The NFB of Nebraska Blind Parents Group is hosting a conference call on
Thursday, November 8 at 9:00 PM for parents who currently have children
between the ages of 0 to 21 or who are currently expecting a child or in
the midst of the adoption process.

If you are currently parenting a child and would like to attend this call,
please email Stacy Cervenka at stacy.cervenka at gmail.com. Please put
"Nebraska Blind Parents" in the subject line. Please let her know the ages
of your children and indicate one topic or question that you would like to
be sure we cover. Please feel free to pass this along to any other blind
parents in Nebraska who may be interested in this call. Thank you!
--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind