[Nfbnet-members-list] Would you like to walk home from the Orlando convention with $1000???

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 13:18:08 UTC 2024

Hey friends,!!!  The NFB National  Sports And Rec division is selling tickets for a chance to win 1,000 CASH!!!!!!! Tickets are 20.00 and also include your membership to the NFB Sports and Rec division for a year!!!  We are only selling 200 of these tickets so your chance of being the lucky winner is really good!!!!!!!!! Help me sell out of tickets before we get to convention!!! I already bought mine!!!! You need not be a blind person to win! You also do not need to  be present at the convention but I would love to see you at #NFB24
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUTlEnqrsmfXbNGmlTKVpgTMt0fzq5rmN3Z8vFPYrUi-xjrQ/viewform

#Nfb24 #JoinTheMovement
Help us establish an annual blind sports camp in South Carolina!

**Purchase your NFBSC $20 tickets** for a chance to win $750 or $250 at our convention on August 17, 2024, in South Carolina. You do not have to be present to win.
**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Lori Anne Coley
President: NFBSC Sports and Recreation Division
Board Member: National Sports and Recreation Division, Social Media Committee
Secretary: NFBSC Public Relations and Social Media Committee

Contact
803-316-9838
SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org