[Nfbnet-members-list] Sports And Rec division business meeting agenda and elections in Orlando

Lori Ann Coley sportsandrec at nfbofsc.org
Sun Jun 23 12:23:54 UTC 2024

National Federation of the Blind Sports And Rec, division business meeting and elections in Orlando
Subject: We are trying a new elections process!
Howdy Sports and Recreation Federationists:
We have five board positions up for election this year. President, Vice-president, Board 1, 2, and 5. We are changing the usual process of holding elections all at once to try to keep a consistent flow to our jam-packed agenda.
Instead of blocking off 30-minutes plus to take care of five elections at once, we will be holding elections between various presentations throughout the business meeting agenda.

Please take note of our agenda linked below to understand the new process to holding elections at the Sports and   Recreation Business meeting on July 4, 2024 from 9a-1p. For example, the position for president will be held after the Blind Hockey presentation, vice-president follows the Tenis conversation, etc... If anyone has questions please email me at: flores.richie at gmail.com

*Note: we won't have much time at our business meeting for registration, so we are asking folks to do their best to pre-register using the below links to pay dues, donate to our inclusive recreation night, or join our $1000 raffle which will include dues if you want to #join.TheMovement

Membership Opportunities Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUTlEnqrsmfXbNGmlTKVpgTMt0fzq5rmN3Z8vFPYrUi-xjrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Business meeting agenda and information document:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/1KorQ-ca6_vzSeg7MpdiEk76Fr7dyrrH0/edit?filetype=msword

Richie Flores
President, Sports and Recreation Division
Help us establish an annual blind sports camp in South Carolina!

**Purchase your NFBSC $20 tickets** for a chance to win $750 or $250 at our convention on August 17, 2024, in South Carolina. You do not have to be present to win.
**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Lori Anne Coley
President: NFBSC Sports and Recreation Division
Board Member: National Sports and Recreation Division, Social Media Committee
Secretary: NFBSC Public Relations and Social Media Committee

Contact
803-316-9838
SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org