[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB in Judaism Group Annual Convention Activities Reminder

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:56:27 UTC 2024

Greetings all,
Next week, we will all be gathering in Orlando, FL for our NFB Annual
Convention.  While planning your personal agenda for our convention, please
plan to come to the following activities put on by our NFB in Judaism Group:

   1. *July 4-7-9 PM, Salon 8 and on Zoom*: *NFB in Judaism Annual
   Convention Meeting: *The focus of our meeting this year will be on the
   provision of Braille and integration of binkd and low vision people in
   Jewish spiritual life.  Rabbi Lenny Sarko will bring his Braille Sefer
   Torah Scroll and talk about his Hebrew training materials.  Ms. Livia
   Thompson CEO and Rabbi Andrew Goodman COO, JBI international will share all
   the exciting activities that JBI is conducting, including sharing samples
   of the soon to be available for all to check out.  Do not forget to visit
   JBI International in the Exhibit Hall located at Table C10.  Here are the
   Zoom Details:  Topic: NFB in Judaism Annual Convention Meeting
   Time: Jul 4, 2024 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

   Join Zoom Meeting

   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84140995135?pwd=kQTAeCOEZDlSNHCba3oNC0s3Jb3HcI.1

   Meeting ID: 841 4099 5135
   Passcode: 697661

   ---

   One tap mobile
   +19292056099,,84140995135#,,,,*697661# US (New York)
   +13017158592,,84140995135#,,,,*697661# US (Washington DC)

   ---

   Dial by your location
   • +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
   • +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
   • +1 305 224 1968 US
   • +1 309 205 3325 US
   • +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
   • +1 646 931 3860 US
   • +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
   • +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
   • +1 360 209 5623 US
   • +1 386 347 5053 US
   • +1 507 473 4847 US
   • +1 564 217 2000 US
   • +1 669 444 9171 US
   • +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
   • +1 689 278 1000 US
   • +1 719 359 4580 US
   • +1 253 205 0468 US
   • +972 3 978 6688 Israel
   • +972 2 376 4509 Israel
   • +972 2 376 4510 Israel
   • +27 21 426 8191 South Africa
   • +27 87 550 3946 South Africa
   • +27 87 551 7702 South Africa
   • +27 21 426 8190 South Africa

   Meeting ID: 841 4099 5135
   Passcode: 697661

   Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbaAgSMjAc
   2. *July 5-5:45-7PM-Suite 2456-A Celebration of Shabbat: *Take a break
   from the hussle and bussle of our convention and gather together to welcome
   Shabbat (the Sabbath).  Rabbi Lenny Sarko will lead a Friday evening
   service, including a Torah Service. It is an informal way to meet other
   Jews.  A first time event for this group.

Like all other events, these activities are open to all Federationist who
are interested in the subject matter.  If you are using the NFB24 app,
remember to add these dynamic events to your personal agenda so that you
can plan to come.  I look forward to being with as many of you as possible
next week in Orlando or on Zoom!

*Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB In Judaism*
Phone: 757-572-6891
Fax: 757-210-7504