[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of MD Donation Drive

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 26 00:30:04 UTC 2024

The NFB of Maryland will be conducting a National Convention donation drive
and accepting donations in Orlando at our affiliate table at the Exhibit
Hall, and members of the affiliate may also be on hand throughout the
Convention to receive donations to NFBMD.  In appreciation for donations at
a certain level, we will offer in appreciation a particular item.  You can
donate at various levels and can combine levels to get more tokens of
appreciation.  Here's what our menu looks like:

*	In appreciation for a donation of $1, you can have a snack item.
*	In appreciation for a donation of $5, you can get a fidget spinner.
Supplies are limited.
*	In appreciation for a donation of $10, you can receive a pen
toolkit.  This pocket-sized pen tool includes a flashlight and several
multi-tool features.  This pen tool is branded with the NFB of Maryland
logo.
*	In appreciation for a donation of $10, you can receive a crab-shaped
luggage tag.  This luggage tag is branded with the NFB of Maryland logo.
*	In appreciation for a donation of $10, you can receive an entire
back of assorted snacks.
*	In appreciation for a donation of $20, you can receive a clear
backpack with the NFB of Maryland logo on it.  This stadium-approved bag is
fun and practical, and it even has an outside pocket for your other stuff.
This backpack is branded with the NFB of Maryland logo.  Supplies are
limited.
*	In appreciation for a donation of $40, you can get your very own set
of NFB of Maryland Scrubs, complete with the Maryland crab and NFBMD logo on
them. Supplies and sizes are limited.

We'll also have available the Sorry Try Again drawing, where you can, for a
dollar per try, win instantly $1, $5, $10, $20, or some delicious mints.

You can make your donation in person using cash, via Zelle
(President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> ), or via PayPal using the
link at https://nfbmd.org/donationdrive.

For more information or to make a donation using PayPal, please visit:
https://nfbmd.org/donationdrive

Please note that those using PayPal will be asked to pay $1 additional for
donations of $10 or less and $2 for donations of $11 - $40.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back