[Nfbnet-students-list] Seeking students who have completed Algebra 1 to help with Pearson user testing at convention

Yingling, Valerie Vyingling at nfb.org
Fri Jun 30 01:29:08 UTC 2017

We are still seeking participants! As a part of
the NFB’s work with Pearson, we are helping to
recruit participants for Pearson’s user studies during the NFB convention.
The new registration deadline is July 2. We are
seeking students who completed Algebra 1 or a
higher level math class this past school year to
help with the user testing. Students should be at
or near grade level and should be screen access
software users and Braille readers. Participants
will receive $50 gift cards for every 30 minutes
of participation (up to 1 ½ hours) and will help
with the development of Pearson’s accessible
equation editor. Please register to participate via one of the following links:
·        18 years or older:
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/18_and_over>https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/18_and_over

·        Under 18 years old:
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/under_18_years>https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/under_18_years