[Nfbnet-students-list] Student invite to speak at the science and engineering division

crazy4chemistry at att.net crazy4chemistry at att.net
Sat Jun 23 17:51:29 UTC 2018

Hi Students!

Are you going to National Convention? Are you interested in Science,
Engineering, Technology, and/or Mathematics (STEM)? The NFB Science and
Engineering Division would like to invite you to our meeting (agenda
attached) and there is even a chance to speak! If you are interested in
speaking and sharing your story of schooling and STEM we'd love to hear
about your struggles and successes as well as share about scholarship and
networking opportunities. If you're interested in speaking or just want to
learn more about our division please contact our President John Miller at
johnmillerphd at hotmail.com <mailto:johnmillerphd at hotmail.com>

We hope to see you there and hear from you soon!

Ashley Neybert

NFB Science and Engineering Division Vice President

NABS member

Graduate Chemistry student at University of Northern Colorado