NFBNJ-Seniors] an informal survey question

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:39:13 UTC 2019

Have you ever bought a book for yourself to read? I know we often buy print books as gifts for others, but have you ever bought a book in an accessible format for yourself? It’s been said that blind people don’t buy books, and I’m just curious as to how true that statement actually is. Please write me off list at the email address below, and thanks in advance for responding. If you’re willing, you can also tell me what you bought and why.
Sending a virtual hug from Nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com