NFBNJ-Seniors] [ride-radio] New Year's Eve broadcast

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 06:28:28 UTC 2019

I don’t usually send out these announcements, but new years eve is a special time, and I wanted to share this opportunity widely.
Join Deb and me at 7 PM Pacific time New Year’s Eve, as we usher in the new year throughout the contiguous U.S. and Canadian time zones.
If you’re familiar with our New Year’s Eve broadcasts, you’ll know to expect lots of music, requests, reflections, and laughs.

All at:

http://TheRideRadio.net

Hope to see you there, and Happy New Year!

--

Radio Rick