[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Website Update

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:58:16 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

This is the NFBNJ Webmaster Brian Mackey speaking.

For those of you not yet aware, the NFBNJ website, www.nfbnj.org
<http://www.nfbnj.org> , went under a major remodeling earlier this spring.
First we switched web host providers from WebHero to NFBNet. Then we
installed a web publisheing platform called WordPress onto the server. Once
that was done, all of the content that was revised and approved by the
Website Review Committee were uploaded onto the server. The revised NFBNJ
website was launched on Monday, June 27, just prior to the NJ Seniors
Division meeting.

Now it is up to you the membership to periodically review the site and
recommend any additions or revisions. I recently renamed what was our
"Resources" page to be "Additional Links". The new Resources page will
contain some resources that might be helpful to all, some will come from the
NFB newsletter. In addition, I added a "Coming Soon" section on the site's
sidebar. This will list any upcoming events, such as the state convention.

Please visit the state website at

www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org>

Thank you in advance for assisting with the upkeep of the affiliate website.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

609-953-6988

Bmackey88 at gmail.com <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com>

www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/>

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale