[NFBNJ] Reminder Invitation To Our Members Everette Bacon At Large Chapter Call On Thursday October 27 At 8:00 PM All invited

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 25 12:35:39 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
I am forwarding as a reminder to all to join us this Thursday, October 27 at
8:00 pm.
Please call in five minutes prior to the call as I am expecting many to
attend to the call.
I have made some edits below however, please consider joining us this
Thursday, October 27.
Thanks
Joe ruffalo, President
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Subject: Invitation To Our Members Everette Bacon At Large Chapter Call On
Thursday October 27 At 8:00 PM All invited

Greetings to all!
I am proud to announce during the October At Large Chapter conference call
for Thursday, October 27 at 8:00 pm,Everette Bacon, national representative
for our 40th state convention, Raising Expectations will be our guest.
To all that receive, please join us on this call as we want Everette to be a
part of the family of Federationists in New Jersey.
Please share with others.