[NFBNJ] Voting Machine Demonstration

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 18:09:21 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
received from rebecca Bryant, Coordinator of Help America to Vote Act, HAVA.
Please share with others.
Joe Ruffalo,

**

Never again worry about going to vote and taking someone in the booth with
you. Now you can be an independent voter:

There will be an demonstration  on using the accessible voting machines for
the blind and visually impaired.
Location:  The voting machine warehouse
25 Maine street
Belleville,NJ 07109

There will be 2 demonstrations, the first  is at: 10:00a to 12:00 the second
at: 12:00 to 2:00

The date will be Wednesday Oct. 19, 2016.

You must call Rebecca Bryant at: 973-732-6559 immediately,  no later than
Thursday, Sept 29, 2016

Your name must be on the list in order  to attend.

This is another step towards our independence.

If there are any other counties that would like for this demonstration to be
conducted in your area, contact your Board of  Elections. If any problems,
contact Rebecca Bryant

: 973-732-6559

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."

Rebecca Irvin-Bryant

State Board Member of NFBNJ

President of Northern Chapter of NFBNJ

President of Diabetic Division of NFBNJ