[NFBNJ] BLAST Registration Is Open

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 13:36:25 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Please review and share the following powerful information featuring the upcoming BLAST conference.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

Subject: BLAST Registration Is Open

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
  NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLIND MERCHANTS DIVISION

  Live the life you want.

  BLAST 2017 REGISTRATION IS OPEN

  Great news!  Registration is open for the Music City BLAST (Business Leadership and Superior Training), which will be held September 12-15, 2017, at the Nashville Airport Marriott in Nashville, Tennessee.  Exciting things are being planned and we hope you will plan on joining us for this premiere training opportunity.  Visit http://blindmerchants.org/blast-only-2017-registration/ to register now. You can book your hotel room by hitting control & click on the link below.

  Book your group rate for NABM Blast 2017 Nashville

  On Tuesday, September 12th, we will be offering a full day of training for state and nominee agency staff. Staff will want to arrive on Monday.  There will be some excellent presentations and every SLA should have staff participate.  We will also be having pre-conference seminars and breakout sessions beginning Tuesday afternoon. Our opening night reception starts at 6:00 that evening.

  We are still working on the agenda but we can promise you it will be one of the best BLAST’s yet. The highlight as always will be the tradeshow on the afternoon of Wednesday, September 13th. The banquet has been such a success we have decided to have a banquet again this year on Thursday night. And we wrap things up by 11:00 Friday morning. It will be a long week but you will want to be there for the entire time. It will be worth it. Come in on Monday and take advantage of the pre-conference events and leave on Friday afternoon. Better yet, come in the weekend before or stay the weekend after and take in all that Nashville has to offer.

  ​It won’t be all work.  We have some exciting entertainment planned and we will make sure you have an opportunity to visit the honkytonks downtown, take a country music dinner cruise on the General Jackson Riverboat, take a tour of the homes of the stars, visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, visit the Opryland Hotel, or shop at Opry Mills.  Nashville is one of the hottest cities in America and you will want to be a part of the fun.

   ​So mark your calendar and make plans now to come and be part of the biggest and best BLAST ever. If you have specific questions or need additional information, feel free to contact Terry Smith at terrysmith at epbfi.com.