[NFBNJ] FCC To Host Webinar Monday April 24

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 13 16:35:43 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
I received the following from Les Cameron to distribute to the NFBNJ
distribution list.
Please review and if found worthy, please share and consider participating.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

On Monday, April 24, 2017, from 1:00 to 2:00 pm EST, the FCC’s Consumer and
Governmental Affairs Bureau will host a webinar about the FCC's Consumer
Help Center, the online portal for filing complaints and consumer
information.  This webinar will also cover how to file an informal complaint
related to access for people with disabilities.

This webinar will be streamed live at www.fcc.gov/live with open captions.
Registration is not required for this event.

During the event, participants may submit comments and questions by emailing
livequestions at fcc.gov or via Twitter using the hashtag #FCCLive.

As more information about this webinar becomes available, it will be posted
on the event page at
https://www.fcc.gov/news-events/events/2017/04/consumer-information-session-what-fcc%E2%80%99s-consumer-help-center-can-do-you