[NFBNJ] The US Congress a very short intro for Washington Seminar?

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 6 15:14:12 UTC 2017

this is what I found Joe
American politics: a very short introduction DB85555
Valelly, Richard M. Reading time: 4 hours, 14 minutes.
Read by Anne Hancock.

Government and Politics

An overview of the elements of American government, including the
presidency, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the federal bureaucracy.
Discusses the roles of public opinion and political parties and the impact
of income inequality on democracy. 2013.
Download American politics: a very short introduction