[NFBNJ] Second Surfing Experience Surfing For Vision Saturday August 12 2017 Long Branch Save The Date Get Registered

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 10 03:47:24 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.
As I receive updated information, I will share with all on the NFBNJ
distribution lists.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****
Greetings to all!
There is nothing like planning ahead.
The affiliate is planning the 41st state convention scheduled from Thursday,
November 9 through Sunday, November 12, 2017, at the Holiday Inn, 151 Route
72 East in Manahawkin.

The second surfing experience, surfing for vision to be held in Long Branch
on Saturday, August 12,2017 and plans are underway to enjoy an experience of
a lifetime.
Michael Benson has provided information for all to consider.
Yes, we are less than six  months from raising expectations with riding the
surf to live the life we want as we know that there is life after blindness!
We have lost our eyesight however, we haven't lost our vision!

The fifty spots will go fast and therefore, please consider joining me and
others as we surf out of our comfort zones!
Note, as of this writing, we have nearly 30 registered. Don’t delay, get to
it!
See below.
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness does not hold us back.

**

Michael Benson has  50 surfing spots this year and he wants to offer them
first to the members of the NFBNJ.
Remember, nearly 30 have registered!

The website is ready to take registrations. The date will be  Saturday
August 12th in long Branch.
The times will be determined due to tides and the exact beach is being
planned but the date is set and registration is open.
Michael will begin to start contacting those    who surfed last year soon.
Please visit the following website,
http://www.visualexperiencefoundation.org/surfer-registration

Sincerely,
Michael Benson