[NFBNJ] Congratulations Agnes Allen's Book Is Available From The Talking Book And Braille Center

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 2 01:13:35 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
I am proud to announce that Agnes Allen's book is available at the New
Jersey Talking Book And Braille Center.
For the past three years, at the annual banquet of the NFBNJ, we have
presented the Agnes Allen Distinguish Service Award to a non member.
I have known Agnes for over 26 years and for each of those years she has
provided inspiration, guidance and grace to all she meets.
She has taught Braille to many of our members and her love of life and the
joy of her family keeps Agnes living her dreams.
At age 93, Agnes is still teaching her skills to others to realize that
raising expectations to live the life you want and to transform dreams into
reality should be the goal of all!

Congratulations Agnes!
We thank you for all you have done, are doing and continue to do to change
what it means to be blind!

Information follows.

Title of Book:
Life Without Sight; My Journey Into The Worlds Of Sighted And The Blind
By:Author: Agnes F. Allen
dbc01887
Copyright 2007
A memoir of a blind woman's road to success in overcoming life's obstacles.

Joe Ruffalo, President
NFBNJ
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net