[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Very Sad News: Passing of Joanne Gibson

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:06:31 UTC 2017

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from Linda DeBerardinis, Treasurer, Garden State Chapter.

Greetings to all,

I am very sad to inform you all that our wonderful friend & Loyal Member,
Joanne Gibson, passed away Friday, June 9th.

Her Memorial Service will be:

Monday, June 19th

10:00 AM until 12 noon

Paerinchief Chapels

438 High Street

Mt. Holly, NJ 08060

The nearest cross street for those arriving by Access Link is the Mt. Holly
Bypass.

If you have any questions, please contact me at 856-735-5559 or
ljdeber3 at comcast.net <mailto:ljdeber3 at comcast.net> .

Sincerely,

Linda J. DeBerardinis

856.735.5559

Ljdeber3 at comcast.net <mailto:Ljdeber3 at comcast.net>

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale