[NFBNJ] Deadline Is Approaching For The CBVI Town Hall Meeting Pre-Registration

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon May 8 19:31:07 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others the information provided below.
We have an opportunity to participate in the town hall meeting on Saturday, June 10.
Let’s work together to make a difference!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Subject: CBVI Town Hall Meeting Pre-Registration

The New Jersey Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired invites you to attend our full day Town Hall Meeting, which will be held on June 10th at the Division of Children and Families Child Welfare Training Academy located at 30 Van Dyke Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. The cross street is Somerset Street.

A Town Hall registration and feedback form can be found at the online SurveyMonkey link below, along with an agenda, lunch and transportation options.  The Commission would like to encourage everyone to complete the registration and feedback form via the online survey.

Thank you and see you soon!

The SurveyMonkey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CBVITownhall2017

Online TownHall meeting registration can also be accessed from the Commission’s website http://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/cbvi/news/townhall.html