[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: CCTV Available

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 23 15:30:13 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
We donated a CCTV several months ago however, her vision has diminished and
can no longer use and therefore,the equipment is available for a new home.
We ask whoever receives the donated equipment to follow the following rules.
1. pick up the equipment
2. use the equipment
3. when no longer using, please call me  in order to find a new home
Her contact information follows.
Regina Majdowski
Cliffwood beach, NJ  07735
609 827 3296
Regina will provide her address to the member making arrangements to pick
up.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net