[NFBNJ] Room Available For National Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 23 21:11:28 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Please review the following request from Siham Atshan.
She has left today to fly overseas to attend to her ill mother and can not
attend the national convention in Orlando.

Her email follows.

Joe Ruffalo

***

From: SihamAtshan at gmail.com

Dear Joe,
I need your help if it's possible please!  had planned on going to the
convention but I am on my way as we speak to visit my mother overseas
because she is not feeling well. Could you help me circulate please if
anyone would like my room before I canceled to get my 50% deposit? Thank you

The dates are from Sunday, July 9 through Sunday, July 16.

Best to reach Siham via email
sihamatshan at gmail.com

Siham Atshan
Cell 1 732.713.2084