[NFBNJ] Hotel Room Came Available Any combination Of Three Nights

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 21:26:58 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
I was informed earlier today, that a room became available.  The person will
be staying at a relatives home in the area and therefore, 3 nights are
available.
The Dates are as follows:
Thursday, Nov. 9
Friday, Nov. 10
Saturday, Nov. 11
If you  are in need of a room for all nights and or a combination of any
nights, please call me before midnight Tuesday, November 8.
If I don't hear from anyone, I will call the hotel by 9:00 am to cancel the
room.

My contact info is provided in the signature block below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net