[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Fw: Job Connection: Week of November 6, 2017

nfbnj.secretary at aol.com nfbnj.secretary at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 08:55:05 UTC 2017

>From the desk of Joe Ruffalo, President NFBN
Received from Pamela  Gaston, Executive Assistant 3
NJ State Department of Human Services
Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.
For those not in the area, I suggest that you contact your county to provide listings as forwarded in the attachment.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Best wishes for a highly productive week.

Peace,

Pam

Pamela L. Gaston

Executive Assistant 3

NJ State Department of Human Services

Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired

P.O. Box 47017

Newark, NJ 07101-47017

973-648-6149 – Office

973-900-2564 – Cell

973-648-2043 – Fax

Visit us on the web at: www.cbvi.nj.gov

“From the start, I made my learning, what little there was, as useful as I could, in every way that I could.” – Mary McLeod Bethune

Forwarded by,

Alice Eaddy Secretary,
 (856)765-0601
 nfbnj.secretary at aol.com

We all have ability. The difference is how we use it. Charlotte Whitton